The Broughton Trust, The Humphrey Booth Centre,
Heath Ave Salford, M7 1NY
This course includes:
- Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (One day course)
- CSCS test
- CSCS card (when passed)
- Employment support once passed
All applicants must be:
- Able download the ‘CITB Op/Spec HS&E test 2019’ app, this is available on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Able to provide photographic or other valid forms of identification.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Salford resident
To book an appointment please contact:
Office: 0161 831 9807
Dave: 07841 60406 / Dean: 07834 967273
Are you interested in a career as a Care Support Worker?
Are willing to complete the care certificate programme
Are flexible with where you can work
Can present evidence that you have received your first
COVID19 Vaccination unless exempt?
Can present evidence of your double vaccination by 1 April
2022 unless exempt?
If this is you then come and meet the team from
The Northern Care Alliance and discuss employment
opportunities across the Health Care Provision.
Venue: The Broughton Trust
Date: 11th March
Time: 10.00am till 3pm
If you are successful you will be asked to attend an interview on
For further information about these posts please contact The Broughton
Trust via email on
Or visit our website: https://www.thebroughtontrust.org
or visit our Facebook page